Smart golf attire must be worn when playing at Heidelberg, unacceptable items of clothing include:
- Denim apparel
- Gym & sporting type shoes
- Gym style clothing (leggings, singlets)
- Thongs, sandals and bare feet
- Shorts or long pants with an elastic waist, shorts supported by a drawstring and shorts/long pants with large “cargo” style pockets
- Tracksuit pants & tops
- Shirts without collars (excludes golf style turtle neck design)
- Apparel and head wear displaying large non golf related motifs, logos or advertising
- Metal spikes
Club hire available at the pro shop for $35 per person.
A full refund will only be given to players who give 24 hours’ notice or more, including online bookings.
The Heidelberg Golf Club Extreme Weather Policy was introduced to reduce the risk of related injury to Members and guests. Extreme weather may include but not be limited to heat, thunder and lightning, wet conditions, fog, wind and smoke.
In the event of extreme weather conditions, play will be suspended with the decision to suspend play made by representative/s of the Match Committee. In the absence of the Match Committee, the General Manager or Golf Shop Supervisor (or representative) shall determine a suspension of play. In unsafe conditions players should return to the Clubhouse until further notice is provided.
In the event of extreme conditions, play will be abandoned with the decision to abandon play made by representative/s of the Match Committee. In the absence of the Match Committee, the General Manager or Golf Shop Supervisor (or representative) shall determine a suspension of play. In the eventuality of cancellation, Club Board Events will be rescheduled, normal Club Competitions will not be re-scheduled.