The Club offers a “Pay to Play” category of membership with a significantly reduced annual fee and a nominal green fee payable on each round played. Playing rights include access to the course Sunday to Friday (excluding Wednesday). This membership category is ideal for less frequent golfers who still appreciate the benefits of being associated with a Club.
Our Summer Passport membership category offers playing rights after 3pm (Sunday to Friday) for 6 months from 1 October to 31 March. This category is perfect for beginner or serious golfers who want to enjoy the benefit of playing on a quality golf course during the best months of the year.
If you would like more information about one of our Passport categories of membership, or you would like an application form, please contact Lindsay Bell on (03) 9433 5304. An introductory round can also be arranged on application between Sunday to Friday.
Features & Benefits of Passport Membership
- Golfers Passport members enjoy playing rights Sunday to Friday (exc Wednesday)
- Summer Passport members enjoy playing rights Sunday to Friday after 3pm
- Access to our excellent practice facilities 7 days a week
- Take advantage of our experienced team of PGA professionals offering adult and junior coaching for golfers from beginner to elite levels.
- You have access to all clubhouse facilities 7 days a week
- You have access to the clubhouse dining room for a casual dinner every Friday night
- You will receive a log-in and password to the members news section of the Club website
- Enjoy the friendly & professional service delivered by our committed team of staff
- Enjoy our comprehensive social calendar to involve partners, family and friends.