Join the Club!
Individual categories of membership offering 5, 6 and 7 day playing rights are currently available depending on your requirements. Heidelberg Golf Club offers a range of benefits to ensure excellent value for your investment in membership at the Club. If you would like more information about the features and benefits of becoming a member please contact us on (03) 9433 5305. An introductory round can also be arranged on application between Sunday to Friday.
Under 40 Years Membership
We cater for male and female golfers aged under 40 years who require a degree of flexibility in the number of rounds they can play during the year. Under 40 category membership is available at a reduced annual subscription rate. There are 6 Day and 7 Day ‘Under 40’ memberships currently available. Click here to download a Membership Application Form – return your form to email@example.com
Monthly Instalment Options
|7 Day Playing rights Sat – Fri||$2801.70 All Inclusive||Monthly Instalments: $______|
|6 Day Playing rights Sun – Fri||$2420.00 All inclusive||Monthly Instalments: $211.15|
|5 Day Playing rights Mon – Fri||$2026.30 All inclusive||Monthly Instalments: $178.40|
|Under 40’s 7 Day Playing rights Sat – Fri||$1969.70 All inclusive||Monthly Instalments: $173.70|
|Under 40’s 6 Day Playing rights Sun – Fri||$1648.00 All inclusive||Monthly Instalments: $146.90|
Playing Rights & Green Fees
|Golfers Passport A ‘pay as you play’ category||$631.00||Monday & Tuesday after 1pm – $25 Thursday & Friday before 12pm, $25 Thursday & Friday after 12pm – $0, Sundays & Public Holidays – $30|
|Summer Passport||$733.74 October – March||October – March Sunday – Friday after 3pm|
|Base Membership Use Monday as your ‘Base Day’ and then add another day||Monday & Tues $992.79 Monday & Thurs $992.79 Monday & Friday $992.79 Monday $ Sunday $1094.45||Monday – All Day Second Day selected:
All Day Base Membership is valid for
New Members and valid for 1 year only.
|Nine Hole Membership||$849.77||Sunday – Friday after 2pm Tuesdays – All Day
(Notes – Womens Competition Tuesdays)
|Green Fee Membership||
$162 Green Fees Apply
GREEN FEES WHICH APPLY:
Mon – Fri: $
|A membership based around keeping your Golflink Handicap, Golf Australia Insurance without the high membership costs!
Play 12 x Competitions per year (exc Wed & Sat)
$472.00 for 18yrs and Under
$904.00 for 24yrs and Under
|Junior Members have 7 Day Playing Rights and are supported by the HGC Junior Development Committee. Clinics, Lessons and Practice rounds are regularly organised.|
Prices are subject to change. Click here to download a Membership Application Form – return your form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Features & Benefits of Membership
- A friendly and welcoming environment for new and existing members.
- Unlimited access to our well groomed 18-hole layout featuring a variety of challenging holes.
- A variety of golf competitions available midweek and weekends during the year.
- 5, 6, 7 Day Members will receive Reciprocal access to six other private and semi-private Clubs in metropolitan Melbourne
- Reciprocal access to numerous Clubs both Interstate and Overseas.
- Modern and comfortable clubhouse facilities.
- Excellent practice facilities for short and long game practice.
- Professional and friendly staff to ensure every visit to the Club is an enjoyable one.
- Comprehensive social calendar to involve partners, family and friends.
- Experienced PGA professionals offering adult and junior coaching and development programs for golfers from beginner to elite levels for men and women.
- Convenient location – close to the inner northern suburbs and the CBD.